Monday 21 June 2010

Don Fabio... Bramwell makes "big mistake"


We caught up with Don Capello after he'd had another couple of beers with the England lads....

Naturalmente siamo relativi, imbecile!

(Of course we are related, imbecile!)

E sono un grande ventilatore dello Second City Challenge, come I' m. sure che conoscete

(And I am a big fan of the SCC, as I'm sure you know.)

Infatti, ora penso esso... It' s evidente siamo relativi.

(In fact, now I think of it... It's obvious we are related. )

Sono un genio di sport.

(I am a sporting genius.)

Matkinson è un genio di sport.

(Matkinson is a sporting genius.)

Ha più talento in suo mignolo che voi tipi avere nel vostro intero gioco.

(He has more talent in his little finger than you guys have in your entire game.)

La sua oscillazione è più dolce dei la maggior parte tiramisu sublime.

(His swing is sweeter than the most sublime tiramisu.)

Scompigliate con Matkinson.

(You mess with Matkinson.)

Scompigliate con me.

(You mess with me.)





Congratulazioni Ben, a proposito

(Congratulations Ben, by the way.)

No comments: