Monday 20 April 2009

Team Manchester - An Apology

*News Feed 12.55pm 20/4/2009*

Interviewer- ".... And we come live now from outside The Bumwell Label Company for Mr President Peter Bumwell's response to Team Nottingham's scandalous reports...."

Peter Bumwell- "Ladies, Gentleman, Nick. I stand here before you today ashamed and disgraced. I have known for a while about the circulation of the damaging photograph and was worried about what rumor would be brought with it.

I can clearly see that Mr D (for D!ck) Williams, has quite blatantly got the wrong end of the stick (so to speak). If you look at the picture a bit closer you will notice that Neil, 34, is actually sitting a foot closer to the camera than myself and the perspective makes it look that he is licking my lucious lips. But this is not the case, the actual story (and this is the reason why I am so ashamed and disgraced) is that this picture clearly shows what I was looking away from, and what Neil was not happy (sticking his tounge out in a childlike manner) about.

As President of the SCC, I would like to confirm the news that Mr D (for D!ick) Williams has no penis.



Many a man thought that he was quite well endowed, and no more so than Team Liverpools local sexual-homo Mr C (Massive C) Seddon and regular sexual-pest Mrs M Nowland.

We can see that upon further inspection it is none other than a pink Tie, and no-one is more disappointed than Mr Seddon.

A statement from the pair is due to be released later on today from their one bed sex-dungeon.

I apologise for the hurt this may cause some people, my only hope is that this matter can be "put to bed"."

Interviewer - ".... Shocking I'm sure you'll agree. Now over to James at Mr N (Gay) Brooker's flouse on day 3,465 of sex watch to see if Nick has lost his redeveloped virginity?"

James- "No"

Interviewer- "Thanks James, back to the studio."

No comments: