Saturday 18 April 2009

Team Manchester Officially 'Come out'

It will come as no suprise to regular visitors of this extremely popular blogsite that the Team Manchester pairing of Pete Bumwell and Neil Gayton have decided to end speculation about their 'special' relationship by revealing exclusively to blogspot.com that they are involved in a long term serious sexual relationship. It is not known whether or not the pair had planned to come out with this news or whether they were made aware of the attached image of them enjoying a nice quiet meal together at their favourite bistro pub - The Old Cock Inn in Soho which forced their hand. The pair were snapped whilst undertaking what can only be described as a damn good tongueing session, it is thought that this lead to some pretty horrific sex games that would shock the majority of our readers and would drag the repuatation of this highly revered site down to the doldroms.

Bumwell who so graciously allowed other SCC members join him at his 9 hole pitch and putt in Hale had this to say: " I have always kind of known that I like boys, even from a young age I was the first in the showers and the last out. I have been living a lie, my marriage to Neil's sister was a ploy to get close to him, I couldn't control myself, I feel like I have let everyone down by lying over the years." Team Nottingham superstar Simon Porter heard about this comment and said "he (Bumwell) really has let everyone down, I never had this sort of problem when playing with Nick Faldo."

This news will no doubt need to be discussed with the SCC Captain Ben Williams who will need to make the call as to whether the SCC will allow two such outwardly blatant bummers into this years tournament.

Watch this space for news updates which will no doubt be posted imminently.

No comments: