Friday 12 June 2009

The atrocity of it all .....

Hello

Good Day

Following a press release from Mr Chris "I Like To Blow On My Own ... (Trumpet)" Seddon, anguish has spread through the SCC '09 team members. It was believed that the SCC committee had been fair in awarding Mr Seddon with a generous 7 shots for this years tournaments, only to see that generosity being jizzed back in their faces.

It is believed that Mr Seddon has being playing (at worst) to 6 shots in recent rounds and that the particularly difficult par 67 Royal St Whore-Itch has been "torn-another-one"!

I know it is not for me to say, but I will, that we should pass a motion for Mr Seddon to be cut by 2 to 5 shots for 'general play'.

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated, and no Nick he wont do THAT! I mean golf suggestions.

On another note may I congratulate Mrs Nick "No Sex" Brooker on his hole-in-one whilst playing Gramacho. And may I be the first to say to Nick, "Any Hole's A Goal!" so congratulations. Do this mean that you have had sex, in some absurd golf/fettish/ism?

Until 13 days time (and Sed's - Saturday, Mr Captain - Next week) see you all soon!

Happy Whacking

Mr Peter "Length Is My Middle Name" Bumwell (President '09)

No comments: