Friday 12 March 2010

Live Sponsorship Breaking News ...... Breaking News ...........

After Dominic "Hey Fella, Wanna Have Some Fun?" Williams's exciting press release yesterday, it seems that the rest of the SCC Teams have battled to steal the limelight from Team Nottingham.

It was only a matter of hours until Team Birmingham held a press conference to discuss their sponsors of this years competition. Held in the flouse of one of the teams entrants Nick "I'm The Gay One" Brooker, came waddling up to the mic to announce their deals....

"Hello ladies and espcially the gentlemen, as you all know I have being struggling with a recent bout of AIDs, but thankfully that is now calming down and I can continue with my extra-curricular activities (wink's at Simon Thompson from the Daily Mail in the front row).

It is with great pleasure that I can confirm Mothercare are to be our leading sponsors as Dom so kindly announced for us, but I can also say that another leading brand will also be supporting us to attain a Number Three spot this year.

Trojan Extra Small Condoms - "For When The Man In You, Wants A Man In You", are proud to be supporting Team Bumingham and we are proud to have them right behind us (a wry smile crosses Nick's Face)."

Ben "I'm nearly forty you know" Williams, was also quick to backup the partner who has carried him for the past 4 years. "A lot of people thought that it would be tough for us to gain sponsorship after last years embarrassing performance, and to be fair, who would blame them? I can only say that this year I will be relying on my partner again, and I know better than anyone that Nick likes nothing better that for a man to be right by his side."


In other news, Team Manchester, will be shortly announcing their sponsors for this year. With their impressive haul of wins it will be no surprise to see Callaway and Nike once again extend their contracts, but with the shameful Matt "I am actually forty Ben" Miller joining the team, who knows what could happen.

Watch this space

No comments: