Monday 21 April 2008

How can this man be a law breaker????


Nick Brooker has not hit back angrily at recent comments (as this is not in his nature), but has made it clear that he has never nor would ever participate in such recreational activities.


Brooker, pictured above, is not only a man of of the people, but a renowned animal lover (not in that way!) and maintains he has always played his sport with total sportsmanship his number one priority.


'I may F & Jeff on the course a bit, maybe the odd the club chuck, I may also have earned over 15 cards during the recent hockey season but quite clearly I would never jeopardise my promising SCC career with such a flagrant disregard for the rules'. He continued to say 'I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that this image is the handy work of the very talented P Bumwell of a bitter Team Manchester. I say talented in a photshop sense of course as 114 and 12 lost balls doesn't equate to mastery of the course now!'

No comments: