Wednesday 20 January 2010

TBC - C'ed

SCC followers awoke this morning to the news they had all been waiting to hear, Matthew Miller, 72, has confirmed that Miss E Guyton, 27, will let him play in SCC 2010.

"I'm not happy about it," said Neil and Emily in unison, "I'm not happy about it at all. This sort of thing will not be tolerated once we are wed, hang on .... (shouting upstairs) ... Matthew, have you cleaned behind your ears yet? Put some f***ing clothes on, you f***ing layabout .... Sorry, where was I? Yes, I'm not happy with this, I'm even thinking of coming along just to keep my eyes on him. I've heard about Peter's length and I'm very worried."

Neil was also visually distressed and commented, "No comment."

So, it is with great pleasure that I now can announce my newest member to Team Manchester for 2010, Mr Matthew "In The Hole" Miller.

Mr Pres

No comments: