Wednesday 4 May 2011

Seddon shoots society Record forcing SCC betting markets to Rock!!!!


Team Liverpool's (No2) starlet yesterday smashed the record books of the Crown Jewels golf society by taking the weekly winnings (£53) with a sterling performance. The steady 8.3 handicapper had "just one of those days". In a statement 'Massive C' Seddon claims, "I'm devastated... I was two bad knocks from playing off 9 for this years competition and I go and do a thing like this!" Massive C shot a huge 43 points in a one over par round of golf that bodes well for Team Liverpool followers (captured in picture below).




What is probably the tightest and highest golf course on the Crown Jewels society circuit, Seddon guided his ball masterfully round Goring and Streatley Golf Course of which was the young mans debut appearance. Seddon stated, " The course was just set up for me today. Its tight, long, fast and you have to be on top of your short game. You need to have draws & fades in the locker and make plenty of birdies. I hear its the total opposite to Hale Municipal GC. I feel like I left a few shots out there today. I just hope I haven't peaked too soon before the big weekend!"


Seddon's new handicap of 7 will take some playing to after the changes made to his swing over the winter months, but the new look Team Liverpool will surely be in the mix come SCC Saturday afternoon. "I know we have the support (another reminder of the good luck gesture passed on from W&C at that wedding last Friday), its just a matter of my partner and I turning up and doing what we do.... winding up Bumwell until he kicks off with even more local bouncers!"

No comments: